Summer, Oh Summer, such a wonderful time! It’s all about sun, fun and fun in the sun, pretty dresses and free flowing tresses. But, most importantly, summer means pools and beaches. Oversized shades, tall drinks and form fitting bikinis.
For a lot of people though, the thought of flaunting a bikini brings to mind a little worry and doubt. Little pockets of fat on your body and wearing a bikini is suddenly a daunting ask. A trip to the beach should evoke thoughts of fun and not of worry. Take time to pick up a bikini you love, not to pick up the courage to wear them.
4 hours of sweating it out at the gym and months of carb free diet later, there are a few stubborn pockets of fat that just refuse to quit. What if there was a simple, effortless way to get lose those pockets of fat and bring out those curves? Turns out there is a way.
Fat freezing is a non-invasive1,2 and non-surgical method to lose stubborn fat and one of the popular techniques of fat freezing is CoolSculpting®. A simple and painless 35-minute procedure5,6,7 gives wonderful results. CoolSculpting® can be used to enhance the way we look by reducing fat from the abdomen, the arms, inner and outer thighs, and the flanks4. In addition to these areas, CoolSculpting® can also address front and back bra fat and the little pouch of stubborn fat above the knees.
CoolSculpting ® involves no pain, no downtime, no needles and there are no life-threatening side effects to be worried about. It is, what has been popularly known as, a ‘lunch time procedure’. Initial results can be seen in 2 – 3 weeks and in about 3 months, one can admire the results which are permanent4,5.
This is not to say that CoolSculpting® can substitute working out at the gym or leading a healthy lifestyle but it does give our beach superstar a painless and effortless advantage and just helps fully embrace being hot this summer.
1. Kilmer SL. Lasers Surg Med 2017; 49:63-8;
2. Kilmer SL, et al. Lasers Surg Med 2016; 48:3-13;
3. Zelickson B, et al. Dermatol Surg 2009; 35:1462-70;
4. Klein KB, et al. Lasers Surg Med 2009;
5. Allergan. Data on File. INT/0983/2017. CoolSculpting treatment cycles. November 2017;
6. Allergan. Data on File. INT/0071/2018. CoolSculpting publications. February 2018:
7. Allergan. CoolSculpting system user manual. BRZ-101-TUM-EN4-H.2016
8. ASDS. Consumer survey on cosmetic dermatologic procedures 2016.