For years, CoolSculpting® has been a buzz word in the body contouring world. Over the last six years, CoolSculpting® has been performed on thousands of people and the technology has now evolved to extraordinary standards of excellence, proving that it is not a fad.
- CoolSculpting® has a very high patient satisfaction rating9, with some patients reporting noticeable decrease in fat with no surgery and no down-time1,2,3.
- CoolSculpting® has also reduced the time it takes to have a treatment from 1 hour to 35 minutes per area.6
- Allergan, the leaders in facial aesthetics, has brought out this cutting- edge technology as a body contouring option.
- A large group of the population want a ‘lunch time’ solution and this is the perfect answer to their prayers.
- CoolSculpting® is a safe treatment for surrounding tissue. It is FDA approved and the safety features are vouched for.
- It is the only device that has patented FreezeDetect® and Cool Sense® technologies that keep the procedure constantly monitored. The FreezeDetect® sensors7 on the applicators will automatically and constantly track the skin temperature and immediately stop the treatment if there is even a hint of a problem.
- CoolSculpting® now comes with various sizes of applicators1,2,3,4, allowing a targeted and controlled treatment. These various pieces are crafted to fit different body parts, offering a more thorough treatment. This means clients do not need as many treatments as before.
- The number of body parts / indicators that can be treated now include double chin, under arms, bra fat, back bra fat, flanks, abdomen, inner and outer thighs, male breast and pinchable fat above the knees5,6.
- While it is true that various fat loss treatments come and go, CoolSculpting® has only grown in popularity, due to the increasingly positive results. The technology is now tested through time and more than 6 million procedures* have been successfully carried out and this number is only growing every day.
To find out if CoolSculpting® is the solution that you have been searching for, visit one of our registered CoolSculpting® clinics. Find one near you here at in.coolsculpting.com/findaclinic
1. Kilmer SL. Lasers Surg Med 2017; 49:63-8;
2. Kilmer SL, et al. Lasers Surg Med 2016; 48:3-13;
3. Zelickson B, et al. Dermatol Surg 2009; 35:1462-70;
4. Klein KB, et al. Lasers Surg Med 2009;
5. Allergan. Data on File. INT/0983/2017. CoolSculpting® treatment cycles. November 2017;
6. Allergan. Data on File. INT/0071/2018. CoolSculpting® publications. February 2018:
7. Allergan. CoolSculpting® system user manual. BRZ-101-TUM-EN4-H.2016
8. ASDS. Consumer survey on cosmetic dermatologic procedures 2016.
Note: CoolSculpting® is a product of Allergan.